Witze der anderen Art...

• Noch ein paar sehr bekannte und oft verwendete "Magic-Numbers":

Was bestellen IBM RS/6000 und Mac-Programmierer zu mittag?
    Was halten die Jungs von Microsoft davon?

• naja diese magic numbers wusst ich auch ned und musste googlen, sind halt schon bisserl zu "nerdy" ^^

"We will encourage you to develop the three great virtues of a programmer: laziness, impatience, and hubris."
    -

Larry Wall (creator of Perl)

• Noch ein paar sehr bekannte und oft verwendete "Magic-Numbers":

Was bestellen IBM RS/6000 und Mac-Programmierer zu mittag?
    Was halten die Jungs von Microsoft davon?

Harr, toll! Wenn wir grad bei schlechten Informatikerwitzen sind: Deine Mutter ist so fett, dass sie nichtmal in 'n size_t passt!

AKAMA! Your delivery is hardly surprising.
    I have come to end your hunger, Illidan. My people, and all of outland, shall be fed.
    Boldly said, but I remain unfulfilled.
    The food has come, the feast is at hand.
    THE FOOD WAS NOT PREPARED!

Zitat

Ghostcrawler, will you nerf Ret?
    TO THE GROUND, BABY!

(ノ `Д´)ノ ~ ┻━┻

• Programmiererwitze? Sehr gut

If you put a million monkeys at a million keyboards, one of them will eventually write a Java program. The rest of them will write Perl programs.

“Knock, knock.”
    “Who’s there?”
    very long pause….
    “Java.”

Two strings walk into a bar and sit down. The bartender says, “So what’ll it be?”
    The first string says, “I think I’ll have a beer quag fulk boorg jdk^CjfdLk jk3s d#f67howe%^U r89nvy~~owmc63^Dz x.xvcu”
    “Please excuse my friend,” the second string says, “He isn’t null-terminated.”

Saying that Java is nice because it works on every OS is like saying that anal sex is nice because it works on every gender.

• A man flying in a hot air balloon suddenly realizes he’s lost. He reduces height and spots a man down below. He lowers the balloon further and shouts to get directions, "Excuse me, can you tell me where I am?"

The man below says: "Yes, you're in a hot air balloon, hovering 30 feet above this field."
    "You must work in Information Technology," says the balloonist.
    "I do" replies the man. "How did you know?"
    "Well," says the balloonist, "everything you have told me is technically correct, but It's of no use to anyone."
    The man below replies, "You must work in management."
    "I do" replies the balloonist, "But how'd you know?"
    "Well", says the man, "you don’t know where you are, or where you’re going, you expect me to be able to help. You’re in the same position you were before we met, but now it’s my fault."

"We will encourage you to develop the three great virtues of a programmer: laziness, impatience, and hubris."
    -

Larry Wall (creator of Perl)