OMG sehr geil...auf so eine will ich auch mal treffen *tränen-aus-den-augen-wisch*
Original von Darya
ich denke/hoffe mal dass nach heigan cthun angegangen wird^_
Is glaub ich auch das sinnvollste, da nach heigan eigentlich Patchwerk an der Reihe ist und dieser ein ziemlicher Blocker in Nx ist. Und ob unser Equip für den schon reicht...hmm...Cthun und Ouro Loots können auf jedenfall nicht schaden.
New cap - Herb Gathering (Master) : How to find and gather Outland herbs. Gives a potential herbalism skill of 375.
Alchemy Specializations :
Allows an alchemist to sometimes create an additional potion when brewing high level potions.
Allows an Alchemist to sometimes to get greater results when transmuting materials.
Allows an alchemist to sometimes create an additional elixir when brewing high level elixirs.
Flask of Fortification
Increases the player's maximum health by 1500 and Defense Rating by 30 for 2 hour. You can only have the effect of one flask at a time. This effect persists though death.
Flask of Relentless Assault
Increases the player's attack power by 360 for 2 hour. You can only have the effect of one flask at a time. This effect persists though death.
Flask of Mighty Restoration
Increases the player's mana regeneration by 70 mana per 5 seconds for 2 hour. You can only have the effect of one flask at a time. This effect persists though death.
Flask of Shadow Fortification
Increases the player's resistance to shadow spells by 75 and health regeneration by 40 every 5 seconds for 2 hour. You can only have the effect of one flask at a time. This effect persists though death.
Flask of Arcane Fortification
Increases the player's resistance to arcane spells by 75 and health regeneration by 40 every 5 seconds for 2 hour. You can only have the effect of one flask at a time. This effect persists though death.
Major Holy Protection Potion
Major Arcane Protection Potion
Major Dreamless Sleep Potion
Major Fire Protection Potion
Major Frost Protection Potion
Major Nature Protection Potion
Major Shadow Protection Potion
Super Healing Potion
Super Mana Potion
Insane Strength Potion
Requires Level 45
Increases your Strength by 120 and decreases your Defense Rating by 75 for 15 sec.
Elixir of Major Frost Power : Increases frost spell damage by up to 55 for 1 hour.
Elixir of Major Firepower : Increases fire spell damage by up to 65 for 1 hour.
Elixir of Major Agility : Increases your Agility by 35 for 1 hour.
Elixir of Major Armor : Increases armor by 550 for 1 hour.
Elixir of Major Mageblood
Elixir of Empowerment : Decreases the magical resistances of your spell targets by 30 for 1 hour.
Elixir of the Searching Eye :
Elixir of Camouflage: Imbiber cannot be tracked for 1 hour.
Transmute - Primal Earth to Life
Transmute - Primal Fire to Mana
Transmute - Primal Life to Earth
Transmute - Primal Mana to Fire
Transmute - Primal Shadow to Water
Transmute - Primal Water to Shadow
Transmute: Primal Earth to Water
Transmute: Primal Fire to Earth
Transmute - Primal Air to Fire
Transmute - Primal Water to Air
Transmute - Primal Might
Teaches you how to Transmute Primal Air, Water, Earth and Fire into Primal Might.
Primals are created with a spell "Create Primal XYZ" that uses "10 motes" of earth, shadow, air, etc. Not sure what profession is used to make those or where these items come from.
Engineering apparently has something to do with Alchemy now, my guess is that these two items create the Super Healing/Mana pots. The injectors are listed as requiring the Black Anvil. Good to see that at level 70 we'll still be running BRD.
Schematic: Healing Potion Injector
Schematic: Mana Potion Injector
* Enchant Boots - Dexterity : Permanently enchant a piece of boots armor to grant +12 Agility.
* Enchant Boots - Surefooted : Permanently enchant boots to give 5% snare and root resistance as well as a 1% bonus to hit.
* Enchant Boots - Vitality : Permanently enchant boots to restore 4 mana and health every 5 seconds.
* Enchant Bracer - Brawn : Permanently enchants bracers to increase Strength by 12.
* Enchant Bracer - Stats : Permanently enchants bracers to increase all stats by 4.
* Enchant Bracer - Major Defense : Permanently enchants bracers to increase your defense by 8.
* Enchant Bracer - Restore Mana Prime : Permanently enchants bracers to restore 6 mana every 5 seconds.
* Enchant Bracer - Spellpower : Permanently enchants bracers to increase damage done by spells by up to 15.
* Enchant Bracer - Superior Healing : Permanently enchants bracers to increase the effect of healing spells by up to 30.
* Enchant Chest - Exceptional Health : Permanently enchant a piece of chest armor to grant +150 health.
* Enchant Chest - Exceptional Mana : Permanently enchant a piece of chest armor to grant +150 mana.
* Enchant Chest - Exceptional Stats : Permanently enchant a piece of chest armor to increase all stats by 6.
* Enchant Cloak - Major Armor : Permanently enchant a cloak to give a 120 additional armor.
* Enchant Cloak - Major Resistance : Permanently enchant a cloak to increase all resistances by 7.
* Enchant Ring - Healing Power : Permanently enchant a ring to increase healing spell effects by up to 20.
* Enchant Ring - Spellpower : Permanently enchant a ring to add up to 12 damage to spells.
* Enchant Ring - Stats : Permanently enchant a ring to increase all stats by 4.
* Enchant Ring - Weapon Might : Permanently enchant a ring to add 2 damage to physical attacks.
* Enchant Shield - Though Shield : Permanently enchant a shield to give 18 additional block value.
* Enchant Shield - Shield Block : Permanently enchant a shield to give +15 Shield Block Rating.
* Enchant Shield - Intellect : Permanently enchant a shield to give 12 intellect.
* Enchant Shield - Resistance : Permanently enchant a shield to increase resistance to all magic schools by 5.
* Enchant Weapon - Battlemaster : Permanently enchant a weapon to give a chance on striking to heal your party of 50 damage over 10 seconds.
* Enchant Weapon - Major Spirit : Permanently enchant a melee weapon to increase Spirit by 35.
* Enchant Weapon - Major Striking : Permanently enchant a melee weapon to do 7 additional points of damage.
* Enchant Weapon - Major Intellect : Permanently enchant a melee weapon to grant +30 Intellect.
* Enchant Weapon - Potency : Permanently enchant a melee weapon to add 20 Strength.
* Enchant Weapon - Major Spellpower : Permanently enchant a melee weapon to add up to 40 damage to all spells.
* Enchant Weapon - Sunfire : Permanently enchant a melee weapon to add up to 50 damage to fire and arcane spells.
* Enchant Weapon - Soulfrost : Permanently enchant a melee weapon to add up to 54 damage to frost and shadow spells.
* Enchant Weapon - Mongoose : Permanently enchant a melee weapon to occasionally increase Agility by 120 and attack speed slightly.
* Enchant Weapon - Spellsurge : Permanently enchant a melee weapon to have a 3% chance on spellcast to restore 100 mana to all party members of 10 seconds.
* Enchant 2H Weapon - Major Agility : Permanently enchant a two-handed melee weapon to add 35 Agility.
* Enchant 2H Weapon - Savagery : Permanently enchant a two-handed melee weapon to increase attack power by 70.
Kann man die Runs nicht mal Nachmittags machen? ._.
So komm ich nie an meine Off-Hand :<
Mit Pixel dabei.
-> need ToC
Original von Realmrh
Für 1 Item was alle 3 Tage 2x dropt? :D
Nein für alle Items :>
Wie wärs mit nem abgesonderten DKP System für ZG/RAQ?
Macht zwar viel Arbeit, aber is auch fair.
-> Pixel, ToC
Bist dir ganz sicher mit C'thun`?
Soweit ich weiß und eigentlich auch überall steht (und es auch schon vor 1.11 bekannt wurde) dropt Ouro den Based of Atiesh nicht cthun und Head of Atiesh halt Kelthuzad.
Solange ich nicht weiß, dass er die Krankheit hat, kann ich mich lustig machen wie ich will. Wenn man immer im Hinterkopf hat, öh der kann evtl. gar nix dafür, kann man auch gleich einen Club für Schwerhörige oder sonst was aufmachen, für jeden der Raidanweisungen nicht befolgt und sagt er habe es nicht gehört.
der Typ is wohl gerade vom Planet <isch kann nix deutche sprachee> eingeflogen, wa?
Hab bissel Foren gestöbert und was nettes bei von nem alten Kollegen entdeckt. Have Fun ;)
Natürlich darf an der Richtigkeit gezweifelt werden, trotzdem ganz interessant zu lesen.
AIM Logs - Mages, Warlocks, Rogues and Paladins in Burning Crusade - updated 8/23/06 @01:12
Seems to be pretty legit information- the 'friends-and-family' private alpha of the expansion was released today. The guy is in the process of playing through the alpha on different characters, talking to trainers to see new abilities, etc. The only talents currently available are for mages- the only class he's levelled to 10 thus far.
I chopped out the AIM nicks.
REMEMBER: THIS IS NOT GUARUNTEED INFORMATION, AND IF THERE IS TRUTH TO IT- IT WILL PROBABLY CHANGE, AS THIS IS INFORMATION FROM AN *ALPHA* RELEASE.
State of the current testing:
[23:18] : limited to blood elf 1-20 right now
[23:18] : to test the starting area
[23:18] : in like 2 weeks it'll be draenei 1-20
[23:18] : then like 2 weeks after that it'll be everything 60-70
[17:24] : Looking at new mage spells
[17:25] : you're getting invisibility Zunge raus
[17:25] : level 68
[17:25] me: what's the catch?
[17:25] : can only see other invisible targets and people who can see invisible targets
[17:25] : lasts 20 secs, 5 min cooldown
[17:26] : seems like an escape ability mostly
[17:26] me: what else?
[17:26] : arcane blast
[17:26] : this is interesting
[17:26] : rank 1 is at level 64, dunno if there's more ranks
[17:26] : starts out as a 2.5 sec cast, 190 mana cost
[17:26] : does 463 to 537 arcane damage
[17:26] : but
[17:27] : each time you cast it
[17:27] : within 8 seconds of each other
[17:27] : the cast time goes down and the mana cost goes up
[17:27] me: cool
[17:27] : and at level 70
[17:27] : you get spellsteal
[17:27] : instant cast, 52 mana cost
[17:27] : Steals a beneficial magic effect from the target. This effect lasts a maximum of 2 min.
[17:28] me: sweet
[17:28] me: work in pve?
[17:28] : dunno
[17:28] : but imagine stealing like
[17:28] : Blessing of Freedom Zunge raus
[17:28] me: does it dispell them of the buff?
[17:28] : dunno, I assume so
[17:29] : looks like the AQ20 ranks are trainable at level 62
[17:29] me: well of course
[17:29] me: only makes sense
[17:29] : yea
[17:29] : well it means you can still get them early
[17:29] : but not much point
[17:29] me: yeah
[17:29] me: do you see this in patchnotes or something?
[17:30] : no I'm looking at it at the mage trainer Zunge raus
[17:29] : ooh
[17:29] : molten armor
[17:29] : level 62
[17:30] : causes 60 to 90 fire damage when hit and reduces the chance you are critically hit by melee attacks and spells by 10%
[17:32] : ice lance
[17:32] : level 66
[17:32] : 1.5 sec cast, 150 mana
[17:32] : deals 219 to 281 frost damage to an enemy target. Damage is increased by 200% against frozen targets.
[23:27] : first of all, the new talents start right alongside the current 31-point talents
[23:28] me: yeah?
[23:28] me: you allowed to get 21/31 talents etc?
[23:28] : so the first ones are all in the same tier as like arcane power
[23:28] : it looks like you'll be able to do that yeah
[23:28] : arcane talents
[00:58] : tier 5
[00:58] : improved blink: reduces mana cost of blink by 25/50%
[00:58] : tier 6:
[00:58] : arcane potency: increases the critical strike damage bonus of your Arcane spells by 33/66/100%
[23:28] : tier 7
[23:28] : student of magic: reduces the mana cost of all arcane spells by 5/10/15%
[23:29] : prismatic cloak: reduces all damage taken by 1/2/3/4/5%
[23:29] : tier 8
[23:29] : mind mastery: increases spell damage by up to 5/10/15/20/25% of your total intellect O_O
[23:30] : tier 9 (41-point): Slow: reduces targets movement speed by 50% and attack/casting speed by 20% for 15 sec
[23:37] : 20sec cooldown on that btw
[23:37] : now that I look at slow
[23:38] : it only costs 68 mana, is instant cast, and has no cooldown
[23:30] : fire talents
[00:59] : tier 5
[00:59] : Playing with Fire: Increases all spell damage caused by 1/2/3% and all spell damage taken by 2/4/6%
[01:00] : tier 6 for fire is badass:
[01:01] : Blazing Speed: Gives you a 5/10% chance when hit by a melee or ranged attack to increase your movement speed by 50% and make you immune to movement impairing effects. This effect lasts 8 seconds.
[23:30] : tier 7
[23:31] : Burnout: increases the damage and mana cost of all spells by (I'm guessing) 2/4/6% after you hit a Dazed opponent with a Fire spell
[23:32] : Molten Blood: Increases your chance to resist Bleed and Poison effects and effectiveness of Molten Armor by 6/12/18/24/30%
[23:32] : Kinda weird
[23:32] : Tier 8
[23:32] : Empowered Fireball: Your Fireball spell gains an additional 2/4/6/8/10% of your bonus spell damage effects
[23:32] : Tier 9: Dragon's Breath: Targets in a cone in front of the caster take 278 to 322 fire damage and are disoriented for 3 sec
[23:33] : Frost talents
[01:02] : Tier 5:
[01:02] : Frozen Core: Reduces the damage taken by Frost and Fire effects by 2/4/6%
[01:02] : Tier 6:
[01:03] : Ice Floes: Reduces the cooldown of your Cone of Cold, Cold Snap, Ice Barrier and Ice Block spells by 10/20%
[23:33] : Tier 7
[23:34] : Cold Hearted: Increases damage of all spells against wounded targets by 10/20/30%
[23:34] : I have no idea what a wounded target is
[23:34] me: <20%, mage execute lol?
[23:34] : Ahh nice
[23:34] : Arctic Winds: Reduces the chance melee and ranged attacks will hit you by 1/2/3/4/5%
[23:34] : Tier 8
[23:34] : Empowered Frostbolt - identical to empowered fireball
[23:35] me: ah
[23:35] : Tier 9: Summon Water Elemental, summons a water elemental to fight for the caster, that's all it says =(
[23:35] me: badass
[23:35] me: anything else?
[23:35] : not that I can tell
[21:36] : looking at new warlock spells
[21:36] : Soulshatter (66): Reduces threat by 30% for all enemies. (2 health, Soul Shard, 5 min. cooldown.)
[21:37] : lol ok
[21:47] : Locks getting two new dots... one that does 310 dmg +gear if it gets dispelled, one that does 1110-1290 damage in a 15 yard aoe if it isn't dispelled
[22:12] : Incinerate (64): Deals 357 to 413 Fire damage to your target and an additional 89 to 104 Fire damage if the target is affected by an Immolate spell. (256 mana, 2.5s.)
[22:43] : they get an ability called Deadly Throw
[22:43] : which is basically an eviscerate, except it's ranged and does thrown damage + an amount
[22:44] : 5-point DT is thrown damage + 468-564
[22:44] : Mutilate, 60 energy, daggers, instantly attacks with both weapons and gives 2 combo points
[22:45] : Shiv, instant off-hand attack that gives a 100% chance for the offhand poison to be applied, energy cost depends on weapon speed
[22:45] : anasthetic poison, 30% chance of reducing threat by a moderate amount, 120 charges
[22:48] : paladins get some weird stuff
[22:48] : 10% of all healing done to them by other people is given to them as mana
[22:48] : I would assume to help tanking
[22:48] : blessing of spell warding, makes the target immune to magical attacks but they're silenced
[22:49] : crusader aura, increases mounted speed of all party members within 40 yards by 20%
[22:50] : seal of blood, all the paladin attacks do an additional 30% weapon damage as holy damage, but paladin loses 10% health of the total damage inflicted
[22:51] : and Avenging Wrath, which is pretty much just Deathwish
[23:40] : oh btw there's this totally sick herb in the BE starting area
[23:40] : called bloodthistle
[23:40] me: yeah?
[23:40] : it increases your spell damage and healing by a small amount for 10 minutes
[23:40] : but
[23:40] : when it wears off
[23:40] me: the herb does this?
[23:40] : yeah
[23:40] : but when it wears off you get a 15 min debuff called "bloodthistle withdrawal" that reduces your spirit by 5 Zunge raus
[23:40] : BE's = potheads
[23:54] me: how's the zone look?
[23:55] : badass
[00:00] : umm... the blood elf male ears bounce in even more annoying a way than the night elf
[00:00] : and they have three basic types of hairstyle
[00:00] : you can be Elrond
[00:00] : you can be Legolas
[00:00] : or you can be OMGDRAGONBALLZSUPERKONNICHIWASAN ^_______________^;;;;
[00:01] : (I picked Elrond)
[00:18] : also the blood elf dance is 100x more ridiculous in person
[00:19] me: napoleon dynomite?
[00:19] : yeah
[00:19] : it's awesome
Najo ich komm dann morgen wohl mit, wenn was frei ist :)
Naja noth sollte locker mal drin sein, der ist echt nicht schwer. und dann können wir meinetwegen aq40 zuende machen cthun und ouro killen. nebenbei dann 5 bosse in naxx loot einsacken und dann die schwierigen angehen...
Pixel - dabei